Cool Author Blog!
Richelle Mead
Okay, I'll admit it, I'm a blog/facebook/myspace stalker. I love reading about what people are doing, and let me tell you sometimes authors come up with the coolest stuff. I know I mentioned Richelle Mead's blog in a post a few weeks ago, but everyone should check it out. She's the author of the popular Vampire Academy series, and today she held a live chat! You can see a transcript here.

Richelle's blog is titled Even Redheads Get the Blues, and she keeps it pretty up to date. One of her recent posts details her recent trip to Forks, Washington (the setting of Stephenie Meyer's Twilight Saga) complete with pictures and cool commentary. Anyway, if you're a blog stalker or you're just looking for a good way to kill some time, you should definitely take a look.

Cheers!
                                              Rachel
0 Responses

Post a Comment