Rachel says request this now
"Ninety-five days, and then I'll be safe. I wonder whether the procedure will hurt. I want to get it over with. It's hard to be patient. It's hard not to be afraid while I'm still uncured, though so far the deliria hasn't touched me yet. Still, I worry. They say that in the old days, love drove people to madness. The deadliest of all deadly things: It kills you both when you have it and when you don't." 


Hmm... sounds interesting, right? Well, one of the great perks of being a librarian is getting to read books BEFORE they come out. Recently, someone put the book Delirium by Lauren Oliver in my hands and I thought it looked pretty interesting. So I read it in like two days and needless to say it really got my attention. I'm not going to through any spoilers out, but trust me when I say get it! Get it now!


I realize this won't be out until February, but I just have a feeling that this is going to be a big hit, which generally means request lists out the wazoo. So get your name on the list now, and be one of the first few to have it (I've already ordered several copies for us). Now that you've heard my two cents, heed your librarian's advice. We are intelligent creatures. :)

~Rachel
0 Responses

Post a Comment